Saturday, November 14, 2009

So Now It's My H-O-L-I-D-A-Y

HOHOHO....
I finally managed to clear off all my stuff in my room.
WOW!! my stuff was....gosh...unexpectedly and utterly scary!!
i thought that i could filled all my stuff in just 2 big boxes, but the reality is
---> IMPOSSIBLE...
I was lucky enough to have a Good Samaritan (a 4th year senior) who will be staying till 27th Dec ( I will have my school reopen on 20th Dec), so thanks God!
He promised me to look after my belongings and allow me to put all those that I couldn't packed, into his room^^ So nice of him^^ o(^_^)o
Alright, so now my holiday started but yet! I'm still staying up nearby UKM for the upcoming Pesta Ang Pow Secretariat's preparation. let's see how my schedule works~
  1. My holiday starts at 14th Nov.
  2. 15th Nov to 22nd Nov, i will be staying with the committees of PAP and do all the work.
  3. 22nd Nov till 27th Nov, I will be going to my relative's house to really ENJOY my holidays~~!!
  4. 27th Nov , I will be going back home~~

Can't wait for home sweet home~~~

and yet, looking forward to go to my relative's place~~(i could enjoy all free accomodation + meals~) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Too bad, I couldn't be able to visits other places as my vacation---No Genting, no Pulau Pangkor, no whatever Pulau, as well as no Mountains; and my holiday is too hectic!!

Wish that next semester break i could really enjoy an enjoyable and adventurous vacation!!

Enjoy~

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Pulau Pinang.....lol~...come la~

Post a Comment