Monday, November 16, 2009

1st Day of Marketing Operation(MO)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Today went to Pasar Borong Kuala Lumpur for MO.
Surprisingly, i noticed that there were more Hokkien and Teochew subetnic as compared to Cantonese.
Oh my goodness, the fisheries were wet and stinky and smelly...
the fluid on the floor even contained the blood of the fishes..red red 1...zzzz
The water was absorbed into my shoes...omg...because i wore the clothe shoes.
my shoes and my feet were utterly smelly!! =x
so geli......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
u know wat...today all the PAP secretariats were like beggers...begging for money + food. LOL
i found it very silly though this technique is very effective for collecting funds. ( i hate it! ask money liao still wan food...swt...)
The journey from 1am till 10am...never sleep, and yet i just rest for awhile, approximately 1 hour whole day.
omg...i feel that my body is tired but yet my mind is so active n energetic!! become mutant d...LOL
Body auto release caffeine to prevent tiredness. hahaha

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

me too...dislike to beg for $$...like sis like bro..lol~

Post a Comment