Thursday, November 12, 2009

New life in UKM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
My very very very 1st semester ended d!!!
It has been 4 months that im staying in my hostel (lol...my frens call my room HOTEL instead of hoStel).
Alright, let me share my experience living in this HOTEL room with u guys...
Firstly, on the first day of registration, i screwed up everything and thus I made a 180 degree change to my life in KOLEJ UNGKU OMAR, UKM. Actually I made a promise with my ex-matric fren that I will wait for him to register together (since we can be roommate if we register together), but then i forgot!!!
Thats the worst thing happening that day. He ended up being roommate with sum1 else.
Next, after getting all my luggage outside the room i got, astonishingly, i heard VOICES from inside the room...OMG!!!!!! GHOST?! INTRUDER?! Or...??!
DAM NERVOUS THAT TIME...lol
Then, i inserted the key trying to open the door...
"TOCK!" I saw a guy inside!!!!! luckily its not GHOST...
Well, he is a KOREAN that has been transferred here under the student exchange programme with the course ENGLISH.
ngek ngek ngek... girls do u all wanna meet him??? xD
Too bad he has gone back to Korea.
aiya...i hv lost his pics..ok la..he looks good, quite handsome, eyes small small, body fitfit..quite tall oso lo...BUTTTTTTTTTT of coz im more lengzai la~~WAHAHAHA
Next, since he went back ah... IM THE ONLY OWNER OF THE TWIN ROOM!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^
After few weeks, my body started getting reddish bruises and very itchy...haiz..thats the nightmare for me... i was so so so so SOOOOOO frustrated , i went to our PK(pusat kesihatan) and the doc there said that im infected with SCABIES..a type of parasite...this notorious bug bugged me for few months ah!!!! After getting all my wardrobes and everything sterilised, thx god, i got better d...hahaha
but i think actually its not the parasite that haunted me last time, instead its the CHLORINE from the UKM SWIMMING POOL!! i found out tat everytime i went back from swimming, my body will start to get itchy .. very bad quality of water last time..but now the pool water get better d.
But now, im no more alone in the room, i keep on changing roommateSSSSSS...sad..
1stly, tat Korean guy, then 2ndly, the Engineering Faculty 4th year senior, and now, finally, the COURSEMATE of the 2nd roommate. lol... y i so suey, so many seniors wanna live with me...am i so attractive?? cute??? or they were captivated by my MANLINESS?!!! LOL!!!!
My pathethic life in my college will end tomolo...hopefully next sem will be better la ^^

5 comments:

jacqueline said...

lol~1 sem ended...5 more sems to go..ngek ngek negk...wow...u r so lucky...i think no one has ever have that many roomates b4...i only had 1 in my uni life......haha...

yuhyang1122 said...

lol 1st go backkorea
2nd go germany d
3rd i think will stay till nextsem (his final sem) hahahahah then second year will get new roommate (coz change room)

我不再是我 said...

LOL....I even packing phobia...double room, but only me..all space used by me...

yuhyang1122 said...

lol...gdluk!! i'm dead packking now

SiewMei said...

didnt know u got a korean roomate tim...
happy holiday ya~ ^^

Post a Comment