Thursday, November 12, 2009

headache ah!!!! PACKING PHOBIA!!

I'm dead for today! gosh...people say that "a whole new day is a whole new start", but the "new" start today is the end of my "honey"moon day . Today i have to evacuate on today, which means , I NEED TO PACK.
More over, others pack is to go home, but for me, I have to stay in this area with my Pesta Ang Pow Secretariat(PAP) for donation drive and searching for main sponsors. For that, I would have stay up till 22th November before I can move to my relative's place in Kepong.

So, now the problem is......PACKING...
Where to start?
When to start??
What to start???
How to start??

The common Ws Hs questions are now bugging my mind..
HEADACHE AH!!

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! T_T

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

y u need to find sponsor for ur PAP...to give angpow away during CNY?then..do remember me ya...hahaah
enjoy ur holidays

Post a Comment